Honestly, I can’t believe it’s time for another update. Has it been 7 days? We’ve been moving at an incredible pace lately, but we’re having a lot of fun. Up next? Bram Stoker’s Dracula!
Tuesday, August 16th. Sale starts 11AM CDT (4PM UTC)
1,696 Unique books & 119 Unique Covers
Price: 49 ADA/ 40 ADA for Gutenberg holders
Mint Limit: 7 / Wallet Limit: 7
**Please note: Gutenberg Holders will NOT get early access on this drop**
IMPORTANT: If you are a Gutenberg Holder, make sure to join us in Discordand get verified in our Gutenberg Channel for future perks.
Some updates from this last week:
- This week we kicked off our first ever NFT eBook in our Book Token Classics: Monster Series, with Frankenstein by Mary Shelley.
- We were completely sold out of all 1,000 unique NFT books after only 71 minutes of opening the mint to the public. If you missed out, you can always get one on the secondary market.
- NMKR’s minting tools were key to this success — we got a ton of feedback about how smooth and easy the process was for ADA and USD buyers. Special thanks to their team — they work incredibly hard.
- Shoutout to Finner who already did some hard very work and managed to complete a full set of 10 of the Frankenstein Covers.
- We spent a full 20 minutes celebrating the sale, until we moved on and started working on Dracula and beyond.
- We had some exciting Publisher meetings this week, and also lots of continued discussions with Indie Authors who we will be onboarding as well. Some exciting stuff with some cool projects incoming!
- We pushed some additional bug fixes. We will continue to make the reading experience better. And yes, we have a plan in place for mobile readers.
- IOG gave us some love in a very quick interview.
- Josh spoke about Blockchain and Web3 on a panel at Dallas Startup Week.
- RJ is getting a new pig. Yep, it’s that farm life.
- Ben is never going to live this one down.
- BlockchainBill made us all laugh.
- Lots of Legal, Tax, and Accounting meetings again of course.
- Cardano For Masses has sold 885 books! Don’t miss out on this one!
- Woodland Pools just dropped this review this morning.
- If you think we have been moving fast already — just wait and see what we have planned for the next couple of months… it’s going to be super exciting. (This is called foreshadowing)
Wish we could tell you about ALL of the exciting things coming up. But, what good is a story if we don’t tease the next chapter a bit? As always, appreciate you all. Hope you score the Dracula cover you want!
CEO & Cofounder